Sony has certified KitKat 4.4.2 update and rolling out to Xperia T2 Ultra and T2 Ultra Dual Smartphone. The update will receive globally in the coming weeks. Before this, the Smartphone were running with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box.
The latest update brings UI tweaks along with performance boost. To show the notification of your choice, Sony has enhanced the Status Bar and Quick Settings to make it more customisable and intuitive. The update also brings animation and live wallpapers to the new UI from the PlayStation 4.
The update brings additions to Sony’s native apps like Messaging, MyXperia, Smart Connect, Small apps, TrackID, TrackID TV, Sony Select, Smart Social Camera. There is integration of Sony Entertainment Network cloud service and also improved download speeds.
The Android 4.4 update is rolling out in stages, which means not all the places will get the update at a time. If your device has got update, lets us know in the comment section and also describe us about the new features included in the KitKat update.
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with Triluminos display and has resolutions of 720*1280 pixels,
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Quad core processor,
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM,
- Software: Android v4.3 Jelly Bean OS,
- Storage: 8 GB internal extendable with microSD card,
- SIM: Optional single or dual,
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixels with LED flash, digital zooming,
- Front camera: 1.1-megapixels,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery,
- Weight: 171.7 grams,
- Release Date: January 2014