Samsung Galaxy Core 2, the successor of Galaxy Core goes official. The device was leaked earlier in the month of April and now in the end of June it goes official. With the present market competition Samsung launched few Budget android phones based on latest Operating System. Including this the other devices are Galaxy Ace 4 and Galaxy Core Mini 4G which also runs with Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The Galaxy Core 2 will be coming with KitKat OS out of the box with the compnay’s own TouchWiz UI on top.
The Samsung Galaxy Core 2 is powered with 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor and sports a 4.5-inch display with 800 x 480 pixels screen resolutions. The device runs with android 4.4 KitKat OS and has dual SIM support with 768 MB of RAM. The device is packed with 2000 mAh battery and has dimensions of 130.2 x 67.9 x 9.8mm.
The Smartphone has 5 MP rear facing camera with LED Flash and there is VGA front facing camera for video calling via Skype and other video calls. The inbuilt storage of the device is 4 GB which can be expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card support. The connectivity of android mobile includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, aGPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0 and has weight of 138 grams. Check below the detailed features of Galaxy Core 2 android phone.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Specifications:
- 4.5-inch display with 800 x 480 pixels screen resolutions
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 5-megapixles rear facing camera with LED Flash
- 0.3-megapixels (VGA) front facing camera for video calling
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Dimensions: 130.2 x 67.9 x 9.8mm; Weight 138 grams
- 768 MB RAM
- Internal storage of 4 GB which can be expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, aGPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0
- 2000 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Core 2 comes in Black and White color variants and there is no details regarding price and global availability of the device.