Xiaomi has launched new Smartphone in Indian market named Xiaomi Mi3 for Rs. 13,999 and will be soon available via Indian retailer Flipkart. The device has been announced along with two other Smartphone’s- Xiaomi Redmi 1S and Xiaomi Redmi Note. It seems that Xiaomi is expanding its business in India with the introduction of new Smartphone’s. The company have to face serious competition with other Indian companies like Micromax, Karbonn, Lava and other emerging companies. Check below the entire specs and features of Xiaomi Mi3 Android Smartphone.
The Xiaomi Mi3 comes with 5 inch IPS touch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels (HD) resolutions and is powered with 2.3 GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 800 processor. The phone runs with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and has 2 GB of RAM. The internal storage of the device is 16GB and doesn’t have SDcard slot for memory expansion.
The Xiaomi Mi3 has 13 MP rear facing camera with LED Flash and also supported by 2 MP front facing camera for Skype and other selfie. The wireless connectivity option available in the device is 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-Fi. The mobile also includes 3050 mAh battery on the back to power the device.
Xiaomi Mi3 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch IPS touch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolutions
- Software: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS with MIUI v5 on top
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 800 processor
- Primary camera: 13-megapixels with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, Sony Exmor BSI sensor
- Secondary camera: 2-megapixels for video calling
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage: 16 GB internal storage, no microSD card slot for memory expansion
- Battery: 3050 mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Wi-Fi
Price and Availabity:
The Xiaomi Mi3 has price tag of Rs. 14,999 and will go on sale from July 15th in India.