Samsung Galaxy Core Advance 4.7 inch Android Phone Announced – Specs, Details.
Samsung has launched Galaxy Core Advance the successor of the Galaxy Core, which gained more popularity against Sony Xperia M for screen and the camera earlier this year. Galaxy Core Advance features a design similar to previous Galaxy Core series, but comes with some enhanced hardware specifications.Samsung Galaxy Core Advance
Galaxy core Advance is featured with 4.7 inch WVGA display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. This device is powered by 1.2 GHz Dual core processor with built in 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 64GB with microSD card.
Galaxy core Advance runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The device is packed with same 5 MP Rear Camera that was in Galaxy Core with auto focus and LED flash and has 0.3 MP VGA front facing Camera. In terms of connectivity this Smartphone supports 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth. The battery in this Smartphone is little optimized ie., it has 2000 mAh battery, while theGalaxy Core has 1800 mAh battery.
The Specs of this Smartphone are somewhat similar to Galaxy Core. But the Galaxy Core Advance has some extra features than Galaxy Core, the features include optical scan, Light sensor, Instant voice recorder, Screen curtain etc.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance Specifications:
- Display: 4.7 inch WVGA display.
- Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels.
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual core processor.
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- RAM: 1GB RAM.
- Memory: 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD card.
- Camera: 5 MP Rear Camera Core with auto focus and LED flash.
- Secondary Camera: 0.3 MP VGA front facing Camera.
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth.
- Battery: 2000 mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance Price:
The details about the pricing are not yet unveiled, it may get unveiled soon as the Smartphone is expected to Launch in early 2014.