Want to Root your Vodafone Smart Tab 4, so that you can play around with by experimenting with Custom ROM’s, Kernel’s, Custom Recoveries, Apps with Root Access needed etc. Then you can follow this guide and Root Vodafone Smart Tab 4 without using Computer. Before that go here and checkout what are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting in Android.
Before proceeding to Root Vodafone Smart Tab 4, let’s have a look at some of the pre requisites to follow to prepare your device for the rooting process and also to avoid it from bricking.
- Make a backup of all of your data including SMS, Contacts, files on internal storage etc. as this might be helpful at the time of data loss.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 50%, to avoid your device from turning off in between the Rooting process.
- Enable Unknown Sources options in your device from the settings > Applications or Settings > Security.
We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your device for not following the steps properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed further.
How to Root Vodafone Smart Tab 4:
1. Download the Framaoot.apk file from here to your device. If downloaded in PC transfer it to your device’s SD card.
2. Now on your device open the File Manager, which allows you to install apps from SD card. You can also use ES File Explorer if you wish.
3. Now navigate to the apk file which you have copied or downloaded and install it.
4. Once installed open it from the app drawer.
5. Once the app opens select “Install SuperSU” and choose exploit as “Barahir”.
6. Now it will root your Vodafone Smart Tab 4.
7. Once it is down it will show success message.
8. Reboot your device.
9. And look for SuperSU app in app drawer.
If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then you can make use of Root Checker App.