Micromax Canvas Gold A300 is the latest android Smartphone launch by the Micromax. But the cool thing is that it can be easily rooted with One-click root method. Rooting of the device gives extra features like installation of Custom ROMs, Recovery mode and various root access apps. The rooting process is quite easy with simple steps to follow.
The Micromax Canvas Gold A300 android phone includes features like 2 GHz Octa-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal storage without microSD card slot and sports a 5.5-inch Full-HD display. There is 16-MP primary camera with HD video recording and also includes 5-MP front facing camera for video calling.
Disclaimer: Rooting of Micromax Canvas Gold A300 voids up company warranty. We are not responsible for any damage occurs while rooting your device. Try the procedure at your own risk.
- Here below are the quick pre-requisites which have to be checked before rooting the Micromax Canvas Gold A300 Android phone.
- Download and install latest USB drivers for your Micromax Canvas Gold A300 before going to rooting process.
- Enable “USB Debugging” and “Install Apps from Unknown Sources” on your Smartphone.
- Make sure the battery level is more than 65%, so that it doesn’t power off in the middle of the rooting process.
- Download the root tool (framaroot app).
- Make sure to download and install any file manager from Google Play Store.
Root Micromax Canvas Gold A300:
Step 1: Below is the One-click root guide for Micromax Canvas Gold A300 android phone using the framaroot.
Step 2: Download the root tool to your PC and transfer the same to the device SD card with the help of proper USB cable.
Step 3: Now with the help of ES file Explorer app install in your device, navigate the root tool you have copied from PC and install the same on your device.
Step 4: You may get warning when you try to install the app, go through the waring and click ok. Once the tool is successfully installed, launch the application from the app drawer.
Step 5: Follow the on screen instructions and when asked to choose an exploit, choose the “Boromir” option.
Step 6: The rooting process begins and it takes only few seconds to complete.
Step 7: Once the process is completed, reboot your Micromax Canvas Gold A300 Smartphone.
Step 8: Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Canvas Gold A300 with one click root method.
Step 9: Download the “Root Checker” app from Google play store and install to check whether you device is rooted or not.