Huawei Honor Holly is the best and cheap Android Smartphone from Huawei with a price tag of around INR 7K. The device offers a beautiful 5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 processor with Mali-400MP2 GPU coupled with 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box.
The device offers quite good specs at this price point and if you already have this device then you can enjoy its specs. If you are looking to get most out of your Huawei Honor Holly, then Root Huawei Honor Holly and gain all the extra benefits that root access offers. If you are ready to Root Huawei Honor Holly, then let me guide you on how to Root it.
- Backup all of your important data stored on your device to a safe location.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings > Developer Options.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device on PC.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on PC.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Huawei Honor Holly. So understand the risk involved in Rooting Huawei Honor Holly and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Huawei Honor Holly:
1. Download the Mashup Root Tool from the link above.
2. Make sure you have setup ADB and Fastboot drivers correctly.
3. Connect your Huawei Honor Holly to PC using original USB data cable.
4. Make sure it is detected.
5. Now run the Mashup Root Tool on PC as administrator and install it.
6. Now open the installation directory and run MashupRootTool.bat file.
7. Now press any key to skip the splash and proceed further to Root Huawei Honor Holly.
8. Now type 3 and press enter.
9. This will flash the Rooting Package.
10. Once done, reboot your device.