LG Optimus L4 II E440 is a mid-range Android smartphone launched by the company. The device sports a 3.8-inch IPS LCD display and runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS. Google already roll out Android Lollipop update for many high-end and mid-range devices, but there are few devices which will not receive the official update. LG Optimus L4 II E440 is one of the device which will not receive Lollipop update. So the users can root their smartphone and install Custom ROMs based on Lollipop firmware. Follow the below procedure to root LG Optimus L4 II E440 Android smartphone.
Rooting Android smartphone always voids company warranty. There is also chance to brick or damage your device while rooting. So understand the risk and proceed at your own wish.
Before starting the rooting procedure, make sure all the important data present on your device is backup and also enable USB debugging mode from settings. Download and install LG Optimus L4 II E440 USB Drivers for a valid connection between your device and PC.
How to Root LG Optimus L4 II E440 Android Smartphone:
- Download iRoot rooting software on your computer.
- Install the rooting software and launch after successful installation.
- Connect LG Optimus L4 II E440 to PC and make sure you have installed USB Drivers so that the connection between your device and computer will be successful.
- Now from iRoot software, tap on “Connect Device”. After your device is connected, tap on “Root” button to start the rooting process.
- Next reboot your device.
- After successful reboot, your LG Optimus L4 II E440 Android access have root access. In order to confirm the root privileges, go to Google Play Store and Download Root Checker app.
Do leave a comment below just in case you find any difficulty while rooting your Android device.