Blu Studio 5.0 C now can be easily rooted with KingRoot application. It is one click root process and every smartphone user can easily root the device by just following the below step by step guide. Rooting of Blu Studio 5.0 C smartphone unlocks extra features like installation of root only apps, various custom ROM based on latest OS, custom recovery, etc.
In order to remind you, Blu Studio 5.0 C is a 5-inch Android smartphone with 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolutions and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box. The storage of the device includes 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and external memory can be expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. It features 8MP primary camera and there is 2000mAh battery on the back to power the 5-inch Android device.
Disclaimer: The following rooting tutorial will voids the company warranty. We should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your Blu Android smartphone.
- Enable installation of apps from Unknown Sources by opening Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick the box to enable it).
- Your smartphone should have battery level of at least 40%.
- Rooting process is free from data loss, so need to take backup of contacts, pictures, videos, music, etc.
Easily Root Blu Studio 5.0 C Android Smartphone:
Step #1: Download and Install KingRoot APK on your Blue Android smartphone.
Step #2: After successful installation, launch the KingRoot rooting application from the App Drawer.
Step #3: Now you will see big green button as soon the app is launched.
Step #4: Just tap on that big green button to start the rooting process.
Step #5: Wait for a minute or two till the software completes the rooting process.
Step #6: Now a big tick mark will appear on the green button indicating that the device is rooted successfully.
Step #6: Reboot your Android smartphone.
Step #7: Congo! Blu Studio 5.0 C Android device has been rooted with KingRoot application.
In order to confirm whether the device is rooted or not, just download and install Root Checker app from Google Play Store. Any issues while rooting the Blu Studio 5.0 C Android smartphone, then do notify us in the below comment. We will reach you back with the best methods to solve your problems.
- Root BLU Studio 5.0 S II Android Smartphone – Guide
- How to Root BLU STUDIO 5.0 II Android Smartphone – One Click Root
- Root Blu Life One X Android Smartphone [Framaroot]