Lenovo K3 Note is a 5.5-inch Full HD display smartphone launched in March 2015. It comes with 4G LTE support and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI on top. Under the hood it has 64-bit 1.5GHz octa core MediaTek MT6572 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. Along with 13MP rear camera, there is 5MP front facing camera and has 16GB of inbuilt memory (expandable with microSD).
Lenovo K3 Note can be easily rooted with KingRoot application. It is a one click root process and every smartphone user can easily get root access on their respective devices.
The following guide shows how to root Lenovo K3 Note without computer.
Disclaimer: Rooting of Android device voids the company warranty completely. So Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage or improper working of device during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
Enable installation of apps from Unknown sources from Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
The below rooting process is free from data lost. So your personal data will not be affected during the rooting procedure. Also make sure that the battery life on your device is 50% or more to avoid unnecessary power-off.
How to Root Lenovo K3 Note using KingRoot:
1. Download KingRoot APK and install on your Android device.
2. Open App Drawer and locate the KingRoot icon.
3. Now launch the application and find STRAT ROOT button. Tap on it to begin the rooting process.
4. After a minute or two you will see a big Green Tick on the screen stating that the device is rooted successfully.
5. Now restart your Android device.
You can manually check the root access on your Lenovo K3 Note Android smartphone by downloading third party app called “Root Checker” from Play Store.