Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 has received the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update earlier. If you haven’t updated your device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware then you can update it via OTA. Once you have updated your device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat you may have lost Root Access if you have rooted device before updating. If happened so then follow this guide and Root Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105.
Before proceeding to Root Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUFNF2 firmware, we should follow some of the pre requisites to prepare it from the rooting process and also to avoid from any damage or bricking.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location. So that we can restore it at the time of any mishap.
- Make sure your device model is Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105. Check in Settings > About.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from turning off in between the Rooting process, if happened so it may brick your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the path “Settings > Develop Options > USB Debugging”. If you were unable to find the developer options in settings then you have to enable it by tapping on Build Number for about 5-10 times.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device on PC from here.
- Backup your mobile EFS Data from here.
Once you are all set with all the above listed requisites, you are ready to precede further to Root Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUFNF2 stock firmware.
How to Root Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUFNF2 firmware:
2. Power off and enter into Download Mode.Connect your mobile with PC. You will notice ‘Added’ message in Odin software. Now click on PDA or AP and select the file with .tar.md5 extension from the Rooting Package you have downloaded earlier.
3. Make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are only checked in Odin, and remaining all the options are unchecked.
4. Tap Start to start flashing the Rooting Package on Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105.
5. SuperSu app will be installed stating that the smartphone is successfully rooted.