After the success of Moto G (1st Gen) and Moto G (2nd Gen), Motorola officially launches Moto G (3rd Gen) in India. The device has been unveiled in an special event being held in New Delhi. The smartphone brings improvised specs and features compared to its predecessor, the Moto G (2nd Gen). So, lets have a look on the specifications of 3rd Generation Moto G Android phone.
The Motorola Moto G 2015 (3rd Gen) has dual SIM with 4G support and features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It runs on latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS out of the box and includes a 13MP camera on the back with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording and there is a 5MP Selfie camera.
The handset has IPX7 feature for water resistance that can withstand under 3 feet water for a time period of 30 min. The Moto G 2015 comes in two variants- 1GB RAM with 8GB inetrnal storage and 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage. There is a microSD card slot for memory expansion up to 128GB. On the back there is 2470mAh battery and has connectivity options like 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 1GB RAM with 8GB internal memory or 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory
- Secondary storage expandable with microSD card
- Dual SIM Support
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, IR filter, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera
- IPX7 rating for water resistance
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,470 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) is priced at Rs. 11,999 for the 1GB RAM + 8GB internal storage variant and Rs. 12,999 for 2GB RAM + 16GB storage and comes in Black and White colors options. The smartphone will be exclusively available on Flipkart.com starting from today.