Lenovo Company makes Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro, a 6-inch phablet official and as expected it’s the real competitor to various major Smartphone’s. The device has sharp design and offers high end specs, which indicated that the device will not be cheap when it will be available for purchase next month. Last month Lenovo launched Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 Octa Core Smartphone with 13 MP camera. Here below are the detailed specs and features of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Android phablet.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro comes with 6-inch 1440 x 2560-pixel display and has 490ppi of pixel density. The phablet is powered with 2.5 GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 801 (8974AC) processor coupled with Adreno 330 GPU and have 3GB of RAM for better multi-tasking. The device runs with latest operating system Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box with Vibe 2.0 UI on the top.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro has 32GB non-expandable storage, 16-megapixels auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash and 5-MP front facing camera. The wireless connectivity options included in the phablet are 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC. The dimensions of the device measures 156 x 81.3 x 7.7 mm and have 4000 mAh battery on the back to power the 6-inch phablet.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Specifications:
- 6-inch Quad HD IPS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolutions
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with Vibe 2.0 UI
- 2.5 GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 801 (8974AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 16-megapixels auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, OIS
- 5-megapixels front facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- 4000 mAh battery
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 156 x 81.3 x 7.7 mm
Price and Availability:
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Android Phablet comes in Titanium, Gold and Black colors and will be available starting from September this year. No words regarding the price of the device.