Huawei Mobiles launch Honor 4 Play company latest Smartphone with 64bit processor. It is a mid range Smartphone featuring Qualcomm’s newest 410 processor which is capable of both 32bit and 64bit computing. So check below for detailed specs and features of Huawei Honor 4 Play Android Smartphone.
The Huawei Honor 4 Play comes with 5-inch HD IPS capacitive touch screen display and has dual SIM support. The device is powered with 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. The Smartphone has 8 MP of rear facing camera with LED Flash and is accompanied with 2 MP front facing camera. There is 2000 mAh battery on the back to power the device.
The Huawei Honor 4 Play has 8GB of internal storage which can be further expandable up to 64GB with microSD card. On the connectivity front, it includes 4G LTE, Bluetooth, GPRS, GPS, 3G, LTE, WiFi, and USB. It has dimensions of 142.95 x 72 x 8.5mm and weighs 160 grams.
Huawei Honor 4 Play Specifications:
- 5 inch HD IPS capacitive Touch screen Display
- Android v4.4 Kitkat Operating System
- 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad Core processor
- 8 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP front facing camera
- 8 GB internal storage Memory
- Expandable Memory up to 64 GB by microSD card
- 4G LTE Support
- Dimensions: 142.95 x 72 x 8.5mm and weighs 160g
- Dual Sim Support
- 1 GB RAM
- 2000 mAh battery
- Bluetooth, GPRS, GPS, 3G, LTE, WiFi, and USB Connectivity Options
Price and Availability:
The Huawei Honor 4 Play is priced at $177 (INR 7999). The phone will be goes on sale starting from this October 2014.