Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is the latest Android Smartphone from Samsung and the device is quite a beast sporting high-end specs and can be categorized in Phablets category. The device sports a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. The processor under the hood is clocked to 2.7 GHz and is Krait 450 coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card. The device runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware and is expected to receive the Android 5.0 Lollipop update.
In this guide we will guide you on how to install TWRP Recovery 2.8 on Galaxy Note 4 N910P, N910T, N910G and N910V, so just follow the below steps and successfully install TWRP Recovery 2.8 on Galaxy Note 4. Once you have installed it you will able to create a Nandroid Backup, flash zip mods, Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s etc.
Before we proceed to actual process of installing TWRP Recovery 2.8 on Galaxy Note 4, we must prepare Note 4 for the installation process. First of all you need to back up all the data stored on your device to a safe location, so that we can restore it if any data has been lost.
Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options. Developer Options is located at Settings > Developer Options. If Developer Options is not located under settings, then enable it by tapping on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
Charge your device to at least 75%, so that we can avoid interruption in between the installation process and is highly recommended. If the device turns off in between the installation process it may brick your device.
Make sure no PC Suits like Kies etc. running in background, if running kill them using Task Manager, as they may interfere in between the installation process.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your device. So read the steps correctly and proceed at your own risk.
- Sprint Note 4 N910P TWRP
- T-Mobile Note 4 N910T TWRP
- Note 4 N910G TWRP
- Verizon Note 4 N910V TWRP
How to install TWRP Recovery 2.8 on Galaxy Note 4:
- Download Odin software to your PC.
- Download the TWRP Recovery Package from the above links.
- Run it as administrator.
- Power off Galaxy Note 4.
- Boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some warning text on screen. Now press Volume Up as written in the warning message to boot into Download mode.
- Connect your device to PC using OEM data cable.
- Wait for the Odin to detect your device, once detected, click on AP / PDA and choose the TWRP package which you have downloaded.
- Now make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset time options are checked in Odin and remaining all the other options are unchecked.
- Now click on Start, to flash the TWRP Recovery package on your Galaxy Note 4.
- Once done your device will automatically reboot.
- Now boot into Recovery Mode to confirm the installation process. To do so, press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some text on screen.