TWRP / CWM Custom Recovery can be installed on your Galaxy Note 3, no matter what version of Galaxy Note 3 you own, just download the appropriate Recovery package from the given links and successfully install CWM / TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 3. Once you have installed Custom Recovery on Galaxy Note 3 you will be able to root your device and install Custom ROM’s, Custom Recoveries, Kernel’s, Backup your current android system or ROM etc.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, so that we can recover the data if any data loss has been encountered.
- Charge your device to at least 75% or above to avoid unnecessary power-off.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Backup your mobile EFS Data from here.
- Download and install USB drivers.
Procedure to Install CWM / TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 3:
1. Download Odin software from here to your PC and extract it on your computer.
2. From the extracted folder open the Odin.exe file.
3. Turn off your Note 3 and boot into download mode using appropriate hardware keys.
4. Now connect your mobile with PC using standard USB cable.
5. If your phone gets connected successfully to the computer, the ID:COM box will turn yellow.
6. Now, in the ODIN window, click on the “PDA” button.
7. Next select the recovery file and confirm by pressing on ‘Start’.
8. The flashing process will start and you will be noticed with success message.
9. Once done, reboot the system into normal mode.
You have successfully flashed custom recovery on your Galaxy Note 3 Android smartphone.