Want to install CWM Recovery on Xperia Z2 D6503, D6502 or D6543 Android Smartphone, so that you can install Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, Flash Rooting packages, flash mod zips etc. then follow the procedure below and successfully install CWM Recovery on Xperia Z2 D6503, D6502 and D643.
- Make sure your device is Xperia Z2 with model no D6503, D6502 or D6543. Check in Settings > About.
- Backup all your important data to a safer location.
- Charge well enough your handset to complete the process.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- The Bootloader of your device should be unlocked.
How to Install CWM Recovery on Xperia Z2 D6503, D6502 and D6543:
1. Firstly download CWM Recovery Package to your computer.
2. Next extract and copy the Boot.img file from the downloaded file, to Fastboot folder.
3. Switch off your smartphone.
4. Enter into Fastboot mode. To do so connect one end of the USB cable to PC and hold Volume Up in your device and connect it to PC.
5. Open Command Prompt inside Fastboot folder in PC. To do so open Fastboot folder in PC and press and hold Shift Key and right click anywhere inside the Fastboot folder in the empty space. There you need to tap on open command window here.
6. Now in CMD type enter the first command-
fastboot flash boot boot.img
7. This will flash boot.img on your device.
8. Give enter command:
9. Your handset reboots now.
To boot Xperia Z2 in Recovery Mode. Power it off and press and hold Volume Up, while the device is booting up.