CWM Recovery is now available for Nvidia Shield Tablet. It is latest Android gaming tablet launched by Nvidia. Once you have installed CWM Recovery on Nvidia Shield Tablet, you will be able to flash custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, create Nandroid backup etc.
- You need to take backup of all your important data like contacts, sms, app data, etc.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- The charging level should be more than 80%.
- Root Nvidia Shield Tablet. Go here.
- Install USB drivers on PC.
Once you are done with all the above requisites, you can proceed to install CWM Recovery on Nvidia Tablet.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Nvidia Shield Tablet for not following the instructions properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to install CWM Recovery on Nvidia Shield Tablet:
1. Download the unofficial CWM build for Nvidia Shield Tablet from here to your PC. [cwm-recovery-nvidia-shield-tab.img]
2. Transfer the CWM Recovery to your device’s SD card.
3. Download and install the Flashify app from the Play Store.
4. Open the Flashify app from app drawer and flash the CWM Recovery image file.