In this tutorial checkout how to take Screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Android Smartphone
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is made available in INDIA recently and flash sale was held on December 30 2014 and the device was priced for INR 9,999. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G sports a 5.5 Inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and is powered by 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 processor coupled with 2GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.4 OS with MIUI v5 as stated in Flipkart.
Here in this guide we are going to show you how to take screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi 4G without using any external app. Screen Capture or Screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G can be taken using two method and we will guide you with both the methods with simple and easy steps.
Take Screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G using Screenshot toggle:
- Open the app or the screen, whose screenshot you want to take and want to show or send to a friend.
- Drag the notification bar.
- Tap on Toggles.
- Now tap on Screenshot.
- Now you will hear camera shutter sound and flashing kind of animation on your screen, indicating that your screenshot is successfully taken.
- Screenshots which you have taken so far can be found in Gallery App under screenshots.
This method can’t be used to take screenshot of notification you received so you have to follow the below method if you want to take screenshot of notifications.
Also Read : How to take Screenshot on LG G Watch
Take Screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G using Hardware Keys:
- Open the screen whose screen capture or screenshot you want to take.
- Press and hold Volume down + Power button simultaneously for two seconds.
- Now you will hear camera shutter sound and animation of the screenshot.
- A notification also appears stating that screenshot is taken.
The above are the two methods using which you can take Screen capture or Screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. Do let us know if any of them won’t work for you and we will try to help you out.