Hyundai M8 is the latest Android Tablet launched by the Hyundai, Korean Manufacturer and is launched in June this year. Hyundai M8 features a 7.9 inches IPS display and is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 8GB onboard storage. it runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. So if you own this tablet, and want to root it, then follow this guide and root Hyundai M8 with one click. If you want to have a look at advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android then you can follow here.
Before we proceed to Root Hyundai M8, we must follow some set of instruction to prepare Hyundai M8 Android Tablet for the Rooting process and also to avoid it from bricking during rooting process.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, just to make sure, if any data loss is encountered we can restore it.
- Make sure USB Debugging in enabled on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process, if the device shuts down in between the rooting process it may brick your device and leave it useless.
- Make sure Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources or Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources.
How to Root Hyundai M8 Android Tablet:
1. Download the Framaroot apk file from here. Copy the downloaded app to your device’s SD card.
2. Navigate to the copied Framaroot app on your device using the Default File Manager or ES File Explorer and install the app. Once installed open it from the app drawer.
3. Now select Install SuperSU from the list of options and under exploit method choose Boromir.
4. Now wait for the app to root Hyundai M8. Once done it will show success message. Reboot your device.
5. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.
6. If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then make use of Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Hyundai M8 Android Tablet. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Hyundai M8.