In this guide checkout how to fix invalid IMEI on Galaxy S4 – How to
Samsung Galaxy S4 was the huge success from the Samsung Mobiles. As we know that Samsung has already rolled out the Android 4.4 Kitkat updated this flagship. Many users after updating their Galaxy S4 to Android 4.4 Kitkat faced a lot of issues among them on is Invalid IMEI. If you are one who is facing this issue and want to fix it as soon as possible, then you can follow the below procedure and fix invalid IMEI on Galaxy S4.
Before proceeding to fix invalid IMEI on Galaxy S4, let’s have a look at some of the pre requisites to follow to avoid bricking of your device.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, so as to avoid any data loss.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 75% to avoid it from going down in between the IMEI fixing process.
- Backup your EFS data before proceeding. Link.
- Download and install USB Drivers for your device on PC from here.
Assuming that you are done with all the above mentioned requisites, let’s now proceed to fix invalid IMEI on Galaxy S4.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Galaxy S4. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
Procedure to Fix invalid IMEI on Galaxy S4:
- Download the Odin on your PC.
- Download and Extract Samsung Galaxy S4 IMEI null fix zip on your PC.
- Open Odin on your PC as administrator.
- Power off your Galaxy S4 and enter into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume down + Home + Power Button simultaneously until you see some text on screen.
- Now connect your device to PC using original data cable.
- Once connected you will see COM Port is listed under ID:COM in Odin software.
- Now click on PDA and select the file you have extracted earlier. In step 2.
- Uncheck the re-partition option in Odin and click on Start.
- Now wait for the Odin to flash the IMEI Fix on your Galaxy S4.
- Once done your device will reboot automatically.
- That’s it now the IMEI issue is fixed on your Galaxy S4.