How to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUANAD Firmware – Guide
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 Android Smartphone can now be updated with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware which is dubbed as XXUANAD. This firmware update fixes most of the bugs with camera and Wi-Fi. This update can also be applied to the device which is dubbed as Lite SM-N750. So if you have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 then update your device by following the below steps.
Before proceeding to update your device let’s have a quick look at some of the pre-requisites listed below, to avoid any damage to your device.
- First of all make a complete backup of your device including SMS, Contacts, files stores on internal storage etc., make a note that not use Samsung Kies as it will not help you in restoring your data.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, so as to avoid bricking of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750.
Assuming that you have done with all the above steps, let’s now proceed to update your device.
Disclaimer: We the members of Gadgets Academy should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device. Proceed at your own risk!!!
Procedure to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 with Android 4.3 XXUANAD Jelly Bean Firmware:
- Download Android 4.3 XXUANAD Jelly Bean Firmware package and Odin to your PC. Once downloaded, extract both files and open Odin on your PC.
- Download and install the appropriate USB drivers for your device on your PC.
- Power Off your device and enter into Download Mode by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power Button simultaneously, until you see warning message asking to press Volume Up to enter into Download Mode.
- Connect your device to PC using the original USB data cable. Now in Odin in your PC you will see that your device is listed below ID:COM section.
- Now click on PDA and select the PDA file which we got after extracting the firmware package. Now click on Start button to start flashing the firmware package to your device.
- After the flashing is completed you will see PASS message in Odin and your device will reboot automatically.
- Wait for your device to boot up successfully and disconnect from your PC.
Note: If at all your device gets into boot loop then you need to remove battery and re-insert it and then power your device. If the problem still persists then you have to follow the above steps again.
- After the device boots up head over to Settings > More and checkout the current Android Version, you will find it as Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
That’s it now you have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 with Android 4.3 XXUANAD Jelly Bean Firmware. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while updating your device.