As we all know Google has announced the Android Lollipop at an event named Google I/O, which was held at San Francisco. Google also released the Factory Images of the Android L Developer Preview for Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 devices. After hearing about the Android L and seeing its new interface and design, many of the Android users want to have a look of Android Lollipop on their device. So in this guide we are going to show you how you can give your Xperia a look of Android L using Android L Theme apk.
Before proceeding to the procedure let me notify you to enable Unknown Sources Option from the Path “Settings > Security > Unknown Sources”, so that you can install the Android Apps from unknown sources like SD card etc., along the side of Google Play Store. So now we are all prepared to give Xperia a look of Android L using the Android Lollipop Theme apk file. Follow the below instructions to Install the Android L Theme on Xperia.
Android Lollipop Theme on Xperia:
2. If downloaded in PC, transfer it to your device’s SD card with the help of USB Data cable or Card reader.
3. Once copied open the file manager and navigate to the copied apk file and tap on it.
4. Proceed with the installation and finish it.
5. Once done, go to theme settings on your Xperia device and apply the Android L Theme which you had just installed.
6. The theme will now load on your device.
7. That’s all now you have Xperia device with Android L look.
Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to install the Android L Theme Apk on your Xperia device and also don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networking sites, so that they can also enjoy the Android L Theme on their device.