Check here how to download Play Store apps directly to PC without using any software – Guide
While we download apps to our device from Play Sore app they gets downloaded and installed directly, with this we are unable to get the actual apk file. But now we can get the apk file and can download it on our PC using the trick listed here. Using this trick you can download the original apk file from the Google Play Store directly on to your PC, if you are a developer who creates modded games etc. then this trick might be useful to you.
This is an simple trick and by using this you can download the Google Play Store apps directly to PC, even a little kid can use this trick. So let’s proceed to trick.
Trick to download Google Play Store apps directly to PC:
- First of all open your desired browser.
- Now click here and visit the Apk-Downloader website.
- Now in New Tab open Google Play Store.
- Now search the store for the app you want to download. Make a note that this trick only downloads only free apps, don’t expect it to download paid apps for free for you.
- Now copy the link of the app from address bar.
- Paste the copied link in the Apk-Downloader website, in the space provided for the URL.
- Now click on ”Generate Download Link“ button and wait for it to generate link for you.
- Now you will see another button providing you link to the given app.
- Click it and you will see that your app is being downloaded.
That’s it now you have successfully downloaded apk app from Google Play Store directly to your PC.
Watch the below video, if you want to see the above method in action…