Herein checkout how to install iOS 8 Notification Centre on iOS 7 using Notific8 – How To
As iOS 8 is still in developer phase, it might contain so many bugs. So, most of the people have decided not to install iOS 8 on their device until official release. But great and awesome features of the iOS 8 are make iPhone users more tempting to update their device and they can’t wait for official release. If you are one such user and want to have similar notification centre that iOS 8 has then you can follow this guide and Install iOS 8 Notification Centre on iOS7 device.
In this guide we are going to change the iOS 7 Notification Centre to iOS 8 Notification Centre using Notific8. Notific8 allows you to install iOS 8 Notification Centre on iOS 7 jailbreaked iPhone and iPad. So for this tweak to work on your device you must have Jailbreaked iPhone or iPad. If you haven’t Jailbreak your iOS 7.1.x then you can go here and Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your iOS device. So understand the risk involved and proceed further.
Procedure to Install iOS 8 Notification Centre on iOS 7 using Notific8:
- After you have Jailbreak your iOS device, open the Cydia and search for the tweak named as Notific8 and install it.
- Once downloaded Open it, now it will run.
- Now restart SpringBoard for the changes to take affect.
- After the reboot of SpringBoard you will have the all new Notification Centre from the iOS 8 on your iOS 7.1.x device.
Just in case you want to remove it then you can follow the below steps and get back your iOS 7.1.x Notification Centre.
Removing Notific8 from iOS 7.1.x device:
- Open the Cydia.
- Locate Installed and select it.
- Now find Notific8 and select it.
- Select Modify > Confirm > Remove.
- Now restart the SpringBoard.
- After reboot you will get your old iOS 7.1.x Notification Centre Back.