Herein checkout How to hide Root Access from certain apps on your Android Smartphone – Hide My Root
Rooting your Android device provides you with the benefits that un-rooted device can’t. There are some android apps which requires rooted Android device to function properly, mostly security apps require root access to perform smoothly. While on the other hand there are also apps which won’t install on your device, if you have rooted your Android device. So In order to trick and install them on your device we have come up with this guide. In this guide we are going to show you how to hide root access from certain apps.
This method works flawlessly and allows you to install the apps which doesn’t require rooted device. So, if you are looking for one such solution’s, then why not giving this a try. So without wasting our time lets proceed to the procedure on how to hide root access from certain apps using Hide My Root.
How to Hide Root access from certain apps in Android:
- First of all download and install Hide My Root from Google Play Store.
- Once installed, open Hide My Root from app drawer.
- Tap on Hide su binary link, this hides the “su” binaries, which are associated with the rooting.
- Now try to install the app, which doesn’t require rooted Android device.
That’s all now you have successfully learnt on how to hide root access from certain apps. Suppose if the above procedure doesn’t work then you can follow the below procedure:
- If the above steps failed to fool the app, then you can uninstall the su app temporarily. To do so, open the Hide My Root app and from within the app tap on uninstall su app.
- Now install the app which doesn’t require rooted Android device.
- Enable the su app, to do so, tap on reinstall su app from Hide My Root.
That’s it now you have installed the android app which doesn’t require rooted Android device. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues, while trying to hide root access from certain apps.