Xolo Mobiles has announced its latest Android Smartphone in the Opus series, the Xolo Opus HD. The device has been listed on Xolo official website with price tag of Rs. 9,499. Earlier this month, company also launched Xolo Q2100 a 5.5-inch Smartphone with Quad Core processor for Rs. 13,499. Both the devices, the Opus HD and Q2100 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
The Xolo Opus HD comes with dual SIM support with dual standby and sports a 5-inch HD capacitive touch screen IPS OGS display. Like all entry level devices, it also runs on Android 4.4 out of the box. The Smartphone is powered with 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom (BCM23550) processor coupled with 312 MHz Vidcore IV GPU and 1GB RAM.
The internal storage of Xolo Opus HD is 8GB which can be further expandable up to 32GB with microSD card. There is 8MP autofocus rear camera with BSI sensor and LED Flash and is accompanied with 2MP front facing camera for video calling and other selfie.
It has connectivity options like 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and also includes 3.5mm audio jack and FM radio. The dimensions of Xolo Opus HD measures 143 x 71 x 7.9 mm and packs with 2500mAh battery.
Xolo Opus HD specifications:
- 5-inch HD capacitive touch screen IPS OGS display with 1280 × 720 pixels
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom (BCM23550) processor with 312 MHz Vidcore IV GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 8-megapixels Auto Focus Camera with BSI 2 sensor, LED Flash
- 2-megapixels front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 143 x 71 x 7.9 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Xolo Opus HD Android Smartphone comes in Black colour and is priced at Rs. 9,499. There are no details regarding launch and availability of the Smartphone.