Recently Xolo launched Q510s budget Android Smartphone and again it launched another mobile phone dubbed as Xolo Q610s for Rs. 7,499. Both the devices runs with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. Xolo Q610s is the successor of Q600 that was launched back in May.
Xolo Q610s features a 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen IPS display with 480 x 854 pixels resolutions and is powered with 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor with 416MHz Mali-400 MP2 GPU. The device runs with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box and is equipped with 1 GB RAM for better multi-tasking. There is 1700 mAh battery on the back to power the Smartphone.
The Xolo Q610s mobile phone comes with 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 1080p video recoding and also includes VGA front facing camera for video calling. The connectivity includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS and measures dimensions Dimensions: 128 x 64.3 x 9.3 mm. It has 8GB of internal storage which can be further expandable up to 32GB with microSD card.
Xolo Q610s Key Specifications:
- 4.5-inch (480 x 854 pixels) capacitive touchscreen IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 416MHz Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 128 x 64.3 x 9.3 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1700 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Xolo Q610s is another entry level device with price tag of INR 7,499 and comes in back color option. The phone has high-end specs but a better display resolution and enhanced battery capacity would have made it better.