Sony has rolled out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware earlier to one of its flagship Smartphone, Xperia V LT25i. The update is available via Over the Air, if you are facing any trouble updating your device to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean then follow this guide and manually update Xperia V LT25i to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 9.2.A.0.295 firmware.
- Make sure your device is Xperia V LT25i.
- You need to perform backup of all the data present on your handset.
- Charge your device to at least 75% or more to avoid unnecessary power-off during the update process.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Make sure your device is running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware.
How to Update Xperia V LT25i to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 9.2.A.0.295 Firmware:
1. Download the Stock Android 4.3 JB 9.2.A.0.295 Firmware package to your PC.
2. Copy the file and paste it in the Flashtool > Firmwares folder.
3. Now from PC, run Flashtool.exe as administrator.
4. Now hit the small lightening button on the top left corner and select Flashmode.
5. Select the FTF firmware file that you copied in the Firmware folder.
6. From the right side, choose to wipe data, cache and apps log, it is good to have all wipes.
7. Click OK. This makes flashtool prepare the flashing files.
8. As soon as the firmware is loaded, it will ask you to attach the phone by turning it off and keeping the back key press. But for Xperia V LT25i press Volume Down key pressed and plug it to PC.
9. As soon as the device is detected in Flashmode, the flashing process will start.
10. As soon as the flashing process completes, leave the Volume Down key, disconnect it from PC and reboot your device.
Once the Xperia V LT25i reboots, you are ready to experience Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 9.2.A.0.295 firmware.