Want to update your T-Mobile Galaxy S2 T989 to Android 4.4.3 Kitkat firmware then you can now, all this is made possible by the custom ROM Developers. In this guide we are going to install the Carbon ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S2 T989, to update T-Mobile Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4.3 Kitkat firmware. Carbon ROM Developers always brings the latest Android firmware with their Custom ROM’s and most of its ROM’s have Stock Android experience. If you are interested in this ROM and want to install it on your device, then proceed below with us.
Before Proceeding to Update T-Mobile Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4.3 Kitkat firmware, let’s have a look at some of the pre requisites to follow to prepare T-Mobile Galaxy S2 for the installation process and also to avoid any damage to your device during the installation.
- Make a backup of all of your data to a safe location, as we are going to install the Custom ROM which will erase all of your data.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid bricking of your T-Mobile Galaxy S2. As if your device gets off in between the Installation process, it may brick your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options.
- Backup the EFS Data. How? Follow here.
- Root your device and Install CWM Recovery.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your T-Mobile Galaxy S2.
How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4.3 Kitkat firmware:
Download Android 4.4.3 Kitkat Carbon ROM Package and Google Apps package from here to your PC. Transfer both the downloaded packages to your device’s SD card. Now follow the following link to update your T-Mobile Android smartphone.