All the Xperia C users now they can root the handset and enjoy the other apps and system that is only available in rooted devices. This rooting process is done with the help of well-known Framaroot App. This is an easy guide and every one can follow the steps to root their respective devices.
Disclaimer: Rooting will void your phone warranty completely. So GadgetsAcademy is not responsible for any damage occurs to your device, so please follow at your own risk!
Sony Xperia C is a beautiful designed Smartphone with 5-inch of capacitive touchscreen and powered with 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Cortex A7 processor. The xperia C runs with Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and has 1 GB Ram, 4 GB internal storage and expandable external storage with microSD.
How to Root Sony Xperia C
1. Download app Framaroot and install the app in your Smartphone,
2. After installation open the app,
3. Choose an option Install SuperSU,
4. Then find button by name Boromir, and tap it,
5. Now wait for few moments after taping Boromir,
6. Then you will see the notification text as “Success, SuperSU and SU binary installed”,
7. Now reboot the device,
After proper startup, look for SuperSU application installed on your device. If it is present that means your device is successfully rooted. You can also use Root Checker app by downloading from PlayStore.
How to Unroot Sony Xperia C:
Same steps apply for unrooting the Xperia C Smartphone. If you have any doubts regarding rooting process lets us known by leaving a comment below.