Rooting an Android device brings you all the features that an un-rooted android device can’t. After rooting our Android device will be having full control on our device, we can install the Custom ROM packages on our device, use apps which require root access to play. To know what are the advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android go here. If you are familiar with what rooting in Android is; then you can continue to follow below procedure on How to Root Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, to avoid any data loss. Though Rooting an Android device won’t erase any of the data, it is good to have a backup.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the path “Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging”.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from turning off in between the Rooting process.
- Backup your mobile EFS Data. How? Follow here.
- Download and Install the USB Drivers for your device on PC from here.
How To Root Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102:
1. Download the Rooting Package from here to your PC and extract it to obtain a file with .tar.md5 format.
2. Download the Odin software from here to your PC.
3. Run Odin on your PC as administrator.
Now refer the following link, to flash zip files on Samsung Galaxy phones using Odin software.