Samsung Galaxy Core android phone comes in two variants- Single SIM GT-i8260 and the Dual-SIM variant GT-i8262. If you have one of these android phone and looking for easy root method for your device, look no further. Here is the step by step guide to root your Galaxy Core in no time. The rooting method is done with the help of Framaroot application without connecting the device to PC.
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurred to your device which is very unlikely if you follow the instructions carefully. So try the procedure at your own risk.
Root Samsung Galaxy Core GT-i8262, GT-i8260 with Framaroot
Framaroot application and Galaxy Core device is required for the procedure. The guide is applicable for Samsung Galaxy Core device GT-i8262, GT-i8260 and not for any other devices.
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy Core GT-i8262
- Download the Framaroot APK file from here and install it on your android device
- On your device check whether installation from unknown sources is enabled. If not go to Settings > Security > Device Administation and tick the unknown sources bar.
- Now open the installed Framaroot app which will be present with along with the other android apps.
- Below screenshot screen is seen when you launched the application.
- There will be two exploit options on the screen. Tap on Gandalf. This is the exploit that the tool will use to root your Galaxy Core android device.
- That’s it, now you will message “Success..Superuser and su binary installed”. Now reboot your device.
- Once the phone boots up back, check for SuperSU app in app drawer. That’s means your device is successfully rooted.
- You can also check the root access by downloading “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
Congratulations now get most of your Samsung galaxy Core android phone to various root only apps. Any problem while rooting the device, lets us know by leaving a comment below.