In this tutorial checkout how to manually update Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 5.0 Lollipop XXUEBOA6 Firmware – Guide
Samsung has started rolling out the Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware for Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 and it’s the official release. Earlier we have shared the leaked Android 5.0 Lollipop XXUGBNL8 for Galaxy Note 3 and it was the test firmware and now the device started receiving official Android 5.0 Lollipop XXUEEBOA6 firmware. The update is available via OTA and wil take some time to reach your device as OTA updates are rolled out region after region.
If you are the one who is waiting to experience the Android 5.0 Lollipop on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 and can’t wait till the update arrives your device via OTA, then follow this guide and manually update Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware. Below are some of the firmware details.
- Model: SM-N900
- Device name: GALAXY Note 3
- Country: Russia
- Version: Android 5.0
- Changelist: 3779962
- Build date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:11:27 +0000
- Product Code: SER
- PDA: N900XXUEBOA6
- CSC: N900SEREBOA6
- MODEM: N900XXUEBNL6
So without any further delay, let’s jump into pre-requisites section and then to the update process.
- Backup all of your data.
- Charge your device to at least 75 – 80%.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Download and install the suitable USB Drivers for your device.
- Kill or terminate the PC Suits like Samsung Kies.
Once you have followed the above listed requisites, you can proceed to update Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 5.0 Lollipop XXUEBOA6 firmware.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. So understand the risk involved and proceed at your own risk
How to update Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 5.0 Lollipop XXUEBOA6 firmware:
- Download the Odin software and Android 5.0 Lollipop N900XXUEBOA6 firmware package from the above links.
- Open the Odin software on PC.
- Power off Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 and boot into Download Mode, by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time until you see some text on screen. Now press the Volume Up as written in Warning message.
- Connect your device to PC using OEM data cable.
- Now follow our Odin guide here.
- Once done reboot your device.
That’s all now you have successfully updated Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 5.0 Lollipop XXUEBOA6 firmware. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while updating Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware.