Check Lenovo Vibe Z specs, features, pricing, reviews, release date and photos.
Lenovo Chinese Company announces Vibe Z 5.5-inch capacitive touchscreen Smartphone. The device is the first LTE based Smartphone launched by Chinese to double the internationally Smartphone business. Recently Lenovo also launched Vibe X, S930 and S650 Smartphone’s.
Lenovo Vibe Z sports 5.5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with Full HD (1920×1080) display including pixel density of 440 ppi. The Smartphone is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core processor clocking at 2.2 GHz and has 2 GB of RAM.
The Vibe Z runs with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS and has 13-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and there is 5-megapixels front facing camera for video calling facility. The Lenovo Vibe Z has 16 GB of internal storage and the connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB port.
The device has 3000 mAh battery support with Talktime of 33 hours and standby time up to 648 hours. The Lenovo Vibe Z weighs 147 grams, has thinkness of 7.9mm and is available in Silver & Titanium.
Lenovo Vibe Z Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with Full HD (1920×1080) display,
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core processor,
- RAM: 2 GB RAM,
- Software: Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Storage: 16 GB internal,
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixels with Full HD video recording and LED flash,
- Front camera: 5-megapixels with video calling feature,
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery support,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, aGPS and USB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Weight: 147 grams,
- Release Date: January 2014.
Price and Availability:
The price of Lenovo Vibe Z is $549.