Intex Cloud Y13 is a dual SIM Jelly Bean OS phone. Check Intex Cloud Y13 specs, reviews, pricing and features.
Cloud Y13 is the new android Smartphone of Intex launched along with Cloud Y3 and Cloud Y7. All the three Android phones come with 4-inch capacitive touchscreen and runs on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS. When compared to Cloud Y3 and Y7, Cloud Y13 is little costlier. All the three Smartphone’s are launched at budget price ranging around Rs. 4,500 to Rs. 4,800.
Intex Cloud Y13 is a 4-inch capacitive touchscreen phone with screen resolutions of 800 × 480 pixels and has dual SIM support (GSM + GSM) with dual standby. The device is powered with 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
Cloud Y13 storage consists of 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB internal storage in which 1.12 GB is user memory and the external storage can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card support. The primary camera of Cloud Y13 comes with 3.2-megapixels with LED flash while the secondary camera comes with 1.3-megapixels.
The connectivity of the phone includes 2G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and there is 3.5mm Audio Jack. Having a thickness of 10.7mm Intex Cloud Y13 weighs 113 grams and has 1500 mAh battery support with talktime of 5 hours and standby of 135 hours.
Intex Cloud Y13 will be available in Black and White Colors and is listed online on eBay with price tag of Rs 5,749.
Intex Cloud Y13 Specifications:
- Display: 4.-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 800 × 480 pixels,
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual Core MediaTek MT6572 processor,
- RAM: 512 MB RAM,
- Software: Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Storage: 4 GB internal and external expandable up to 32 GB,
- Rear Camera: 3.2-megapixels with LED flash,
- Front camera: 1.3-megapixels,
- Battery: 1500 mAh battery support,
- SIM: Dual SIM (GSM + GSM),
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Colors Available: White, Black,
- Release Date: Late December2013.