Karbonn latest Smartphone Titanium S10 is now available online via Snapdeal for Rs. 7,990. The device sports a 5-inch display and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. Last month, Karbonn launched Titanium S19 Android Smartphone in India for Rs. 8,999. The device features same 5-inch display, 13 MP rear camera and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
The Karbonn Titanium S10 comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display, is powered with 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. The device has 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal storage and external memory expandable up to 32GB with microSD card. There is 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash and is accompanied with 2 MP front facing camera.
The Karbonn Titanium S10 has dual SIM support and is packed with 1850 mAh battery. It includes connectivity options like 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Karbonn Titanium S10 Specifications:
- 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- Dual SIM support
- 8-mjegapixles rear camera with LED Flash
- 2-megapixles front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1850 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Karbonn Titanium S10 Android Smartphone comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 7,990. The device is exclusively available on Snapdeal online retailer store.