Micromax launches Bolt A47 Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS phone. Check Micromax Bolt A47 specs, features, pricing, reviews and details.
Micromax Bolt A47 is a 4-inch TFT capacitive touch-screen with resolutions of 480 × 800 pixels and runs on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS phone. The Bolt A47 is powered with 1.3 GHz dual core processor and has dual SIM support (GSM + GSM). The storage includes 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage and the external storage expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
Micromax Bolt A47 comes with 2-megapixels of primary camera and VGA secondary camera with auto focus, geo-tagging and video recording facility. The connectivity includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, USB port 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi Hotspot and has 1600 mAh battery support.
Micromax Bolt A47 Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch capacitive multi-touch screen with resolutions of 480 × 800 pixels,
- Processor: 1.3 GHz dual-core processor,
- Software: Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Rear Camera: 2-megapixels with auto focus, digital zoom,
- Front Camera: VGA front facing camera with video recording and video calling facility,
- Internal: 4 GB internal storage,
- Storage: External expandable with microSD up to 32 GB,
- Battery Details: 1600 mAh Li-ion battery,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, USB port 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi Hotspot,
- RAM: 512 MB,
- Release Date: Late December 2013.
Price and Availability:
The price of Micromax Bolt A47 is Rs. 4,699.