Are you looking for Custom ROM for your Nexus 5 Android Smartphone, so that you can avail all the extra features that Stock ROM’s won’t, then follow this guide and install BoBCaT Android 4.4.2 Kitkat ROM on Nexus 5. This ROM is based on the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware and is Stable.
Want to have a look at the features of BoBCaT ROM, then proceed below:
- Based on KOT49H
- Root Deodexed Zipalign busybox
- Stock Kernel
- Modded settings with link to BoBCaTROM Control application, it include many options:Before we proceed to install BoBCaT Android 4.4.2 Kitkat ROM on Nexus 5, we must follow some set of instructions called pre requisites, so as to prepare Nexus 5 for the installation process and also to avoid it from bricking.
How to Install BoBCaT Android 4.4.2 Kitkat ROM Nexus 5
1. Connect your device with PC.
2. Copy and Paste the Above zip files to the root of your sdcard.
3. Disconnect the cable.
4. Turn Off your Device
5. Now go to Bootloader/Fastboot mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Down Buttons till you see some text on-screen.
6. From Bootloader, choose Recovery
1. Tap on Wipe Button and Select Cache, System, Data.
2. Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
3. Go back to Main Menu and Tap Install Button.
4. Locate the Android 4.4.2 BoBCaTROM and Google Apps , Swipe the Slider To install it.
5. Once the Installation is Over, you will promoted to Reboot System Now
6. Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.