iBall Andi 4B2 is the new android phone with Dual SIM support. Check iBall Andi 4B2 specs, features, reviews and price.
iBall launches new Smartphone Andi 4B2 at the price of Rs 4,499. The device sports a 4-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 480×800 pixels and runs with Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The iBall Andi 4B2 is powered with Dual Core Cortex A7 processor clocking at 1.3 GHz and has 256 MB of RAM.
The device also comes with features like Dual SIM support, 2 GB of storage and expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card support. The iBall Andi 4B2 has 3.2-megapixles of primary camera with LED flash & digital zoom and there is a secondary VGA camera for video calling facility.
The connectivity of the device includes Bluetooth v3.0, Wi-Fi, aGPS, FM Radio and there is a 3.5 mm audio jack facility. When comes to the battery the Andi 4B2 has 1400 mAh battery which is considered normal to work out the whole day.
iBall Andi 4B2 Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 480×800 pixels,
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Dual Core Cortex A7 processor,
- RAM: 256 MB RAM,
- Software: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS,
- Storage: 2 GB storage extendable with microSD card,
- SIM: Dual SIM,
- Rear Camera: 3.2-megapixels with LED flash,
- Front camera: Yes, VGA,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0 and USB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Battery: 1400 mAh battery,
- Release Date: January 2014.
Price and Availability:
The price of iBall Andi 4B2 is Rs. 4,499.