Check HTC Desire 610 Android Phone specs, features, reviews and pricing.
HTC Desire 610 is the Android phone launch along with the Desire 816 Smartphone. When compared to HTC Desire 816, the android phone comes with little fewer features. Both the Android Smartphone’s comes to the category of mid-range phones. Check the below specs and features of HTC Desire 610 mid-range android phone.
HTC Desire 610 comes with 4.7-inch capacitive touchscreen with the resolutions of 540*960p having 234PPI pixels density. The device is powered with 1.2GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core processor with 1.5GB of RAM. The Desire 610 runs with Android Jelly Bean and has 8GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
HTC Desire 610 has 8-megapixels of primary camera with LED flash and 1.3-megapixels front facing unit. The device has wide range of connectivity option including the 4G LTE networks connectivity. The android phone has 9.6mm of thickness, 144g of weight and packs with 2040mAh battery support.
HTC Desire 610 Key Specifications:
- 4.7-inch of touchscreen display
- 234PPI, 540*960p screen resolution
- 1.2GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core processor
- 8-megapixels of rear camera with Full HD video recording feature
- 1.3-megapixels of front facing camera for video calling
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 8 GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- WiFi, Blink feed, Sense 5.5 and Bluetooth 4.0
- 144 grams of weight and 9.6mm of thickness
- 2040mAh of battery
Price and Availability:
HTC Desire 610 will be available to China market in the month of March, while the other world markets can obtain in April 2014. There are no other details available regarding the price of the device. Stay connected with us to get latest updates of price of the HTC Desire 610.