Guide on how to take screenshot on Galaxy Grand Neo Gt-I9060 android phone.
Looking to capture Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo screen, then you’re in the right way towards the guide. This guide will show you how to take screen shot in your Grand Neo android phone. This process doesn’t require any software and can be perform manually by each and every Grand Neo user. Two methods are included in the guide one Shortcut method and another Hand Swipe method. Shortcut method is easier and time saving compared to Hand Swipe method. Follow the instructions carefully to screen capture your device.
How to take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (Shortcut Method):
- Select the screen of your choice of which screenshot has to be taken and keep it open.
- Now find the location of ‘Power Button’ and ‘Home Button’ on your device.
- Everything is ready; simply hold the Power button and Volume Down button for a while until a camera shutter sound is heard.
- That’s it, that was the sound of screen capture of your device. Soon after hearing the shutter sounds release both the buttons.
- The screen capture will be saved to Gallery. To view open Gallery > Screenshots and also the screenshot is shown to notification bar. Just tab it to view the image.
Hand Swipe Method:
- Open Settings in your device
- Find “Motions and Gestures” and click on it.
- Scroll down and find “Hand Motion”, then tick the box “Palm Swipe to Capture”
- Now capture screen with your hand swipe.
That’s was the quick guide on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo screen shot. The process of screenshot is same in most of the Galaxy devices. If you really like the post don’t forget to share with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social networking sites.