In this Guide checkout How to Install Dr.Ketan’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
So you got Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 and want to install Custom ROM on it to tweak its performance and have many other improvements and customizations then you can follow this tutorial. In this guide we will Install Dr.Ketan’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
Before proceeding to install the custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, let’s have a quick look at some of the pre-requisites.
- Make a complete backup of your data, as we are going to install custom ROM on your device which will erase all of your data.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from Developer Options, by following appropriate steps.
- Root your device if not rooted. You can find some of the methods here.
- Make a backup of your EFS data to avoid future connectivity issues. HOW? Follow any one of the methods here.
- Charge your device to at least 80%, it is highly recommended, to avoid bricking of your device.
Assuming that you are done with all the above requisites, let’s now proceed to Install Dr.Ketan’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device for not following the steps properly. Proceed at your own risk!!!
Features of this ROM:
- Pre rooted (No need to flash SuperSU zip)
- KNOX Free, Minimal debloated (still you have option to debloat more)
- Inbuilt Note3 package
- Air command
- PEN Window (PEN window manager is inbuilt as data app, You will lose on post flashing wipe, but you will find extra copy on your sdcard, simply install from there.)
- Action Memo
- Scrap booker
- S Finder
- S note with attachment option like chart, map, video, YouTube,scrap book
- S suggest
- S finder
- Name card sending option
- Sketch Book
- Single hand operation for all screen
- Writing buddy
- And more !
- 30 battery module inbuilt, you can change on the fly.
- Call Recording with Incoming call popup option
- MultiWindow manager
- NFC offscreen Polling
- Ad Free (Choice to remove ad free while installation)
- 4 way reboot menu
- Patched with android power JAR tools
- Advanced function SecMMs
- Linux Permissive Kernel
- Init.d support
- PEN window and MultiWindow Manager
- Group messeging
- Schedule msg
- Backup/Restore SMS to SD card
- Recipient limit 999
- Original time stamps
- Disable SMS-MMS
- Raise SMS/hr limit
- Split view toggle in setting menu
- Increased MMS max size
- Increased size of image
- Camera Hack
- Shutter sound on/off menu From CSC)
Procedure to Install Dr.Ketan’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100:
- Download Dr.Ketan’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM Package from here to PC.
- Download Google Apps Package from here to PC.
- Copy both the packages to the root of your device’s SD card. Make sure not to copy inside any folder just copy at the root of SD card.
- Power off Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- Now enter into Recovery Mode, by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously, until you see some text on screen.
- Now in recovery mode select Wipe Cache and Wipe Data and perform both the operations.
- Now select Install zip from SD card and select Custom ROM package and install the package.
- Now again select Install zip from SD card and select Google Apps Package and install the same.
- Now Go Back.. and select reboot system now and allow it to boot up. Make a note that first boot may take up to 5-6 min, so please be patience and wait for it to boot up.
Note: If at all your device gets into boot loop sequence then you have to remove battery and re-insert it and then power it again. If the problem still persists then follow the above procedure again.
- After the device boots up you are ready to go…
That’s it now you have successfully installed Dr.Ketan’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while doing the same.