WhatsApp Android messenger has been updated to version 2.12.194. The update brings new features like custom notifications, mark as unread and more.
With the latest version, the users now can assign custom notification sounds, notification LED light, vibration length, calling ringtone and popup notification for each unique contact. Now the users also have option to mute the chat for a certain period. Users can easily mark a conversation as unread by just holding on any chat until “Mark As Unread” option appears.
Now the application consumes only less data during a voice calling, which can be enabled from Chat > Call Settings > enable low data usage. The WhatsApp 2.12.194 is not yet available in the Google Play Store. So, users can either download from WhatsApp official website or from below link.
How to install WhatsApp 2.12.194 APK on Android Phones:
1. Download WhatsApp 2.12.194 APK from APKMirror on your PC.
2. Now copy the same file to device storage with the help of USB cable.
3. Disconnect the device and locate the APK file on your device.
4. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
5. Launch the app from APP Drawer.
6. Enjoy the messenger!