For making a perfect photo into awesome, here we have “PhotoDirector Photo Editor” tool for Windows PC and MAC. It is an Android app but users can also install it on their Windows PC and MAC with the help of Bluestacks and AndyOS Android Emulators. Before proceeding, do have a look at the features of PhotoDirector Photo Editor and then we will directly take you to the step by step installation tutorial.
The following are some of the important features of PhotoDirector Photo Editor app. You can enjoy all these features on your PC once PhotoDirector Photo Editor for Windows PC & MAC is installed.
- Adjust HSL sliders and RGB color channels in your photo to easily colorize your shots, or correct tough white balance problems.
- Easily adjust Tone with Brightness, Darkness, Exposure and Contrast sliders
- Quick White Balance correction for improved color accuracy
- Tweak Saturation for the most vivid image possible
- Apply photo effects both globally or to specific regions of your pictures.
Install PhotoDirector Photo Editor for Windows PC & MAC using BlueStacks
1. Download and install Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
2. Now launch Bluestacks and setup your Google Play Store account by entering valid username and password.
3. Next you need to open Play Store and search for “PhotoDirector Photo Editor”.
4. Once you find the app, install it.
5. After successful installation, go to My Apps and tap on PhotoDirector Photo Editor.
6. The app will open and you can proceed with your photo editing.
Install PhotoDirector Photo Editor for Windows PC & MAC using Andy OS
1. Install Andy OS on your Windows PC or MAC.
2. Launch the app.
3. Next you need to setup Google Play Account.
4. Once done, open Apps > Google Play Store and search for “PhotoDirector Photo Editor”.
5. Once you find it, click on install.
6. Now you can enjoy the app from Uncategorized portion > PhotoDirector Photo Editor