Clash Royale is the new Android & iOS game from the creators of popular Clash of Clans. It is a real time multiplayer game which was announced first in Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Finland and New Zealand. Today the game has been launched for other global regions.
As Clash of Clans was a fight between Clans, here in Clash Royale there will be fight between kingdoms. The game brings not only the Clash of Clans characters but also adds new characters which will ready brings new joy in this game of kingdoms. It features Clash of Clans spells, defences, troops, and also Royales such as Princes, Knights, Baby Gragons, etc.
If you’re looking to play the game on your PC / MAC, then it’s all possible with the help of BlueStacks Emulator. Read on to install Clash Royale on Windows 8/7/10/XP/ and MAC.
How to install Clash Royale for PC or MAC using BlueStacks:
1. Firstly download and install Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
2. Download Clash Royale Apk on your PC.
3. Now double tap on the Clash Royale Apk to install it.
4. The game will be installed on your PC with the help of Bluestacks. Once the notification shows that the installation has been completed, then launch Bluestacks.
5. Next you need to click on My Apps and then locate Clash Royale and tap on it.
6. The app will now open on your PC or MAC. Then follow the on-screen instructions to start enjoying the game the Clash Royale on your computer.
1. Install Bluestacks application and setup Google Play Store account on it.
2. Now from Play Store, search for “Clash Royale”.
3. Once found, tap on ‘install’.
4. Now launch the game from ‘My Apps’.