Download here the attest version of the Google Play Store v4.8.19 Apk with PayPal integration and UI improvements
Want to update the Google Play Store but it doesn’t update automatically, then you can download the apk file and install it manually on to your device. Before proceeding let me remind you the features of the latest version of the Google Play Store v18.104.22.168. This version of the Google Play Store is added with PayPal integration and has some UI improvements.
The minor UI improvements in Google Play Store v4.8.19 are in the headers of Movies, Music, Books listings and Google + profiles. It also comes with the permission sections, which are simplified. The feature of the PayPal is currently available in some countries and will be slowly expanded to the remaining.
Check below the Improvements in the Google Play Store v4.8.19:
- PayPal support.
- Enhanced UI.
- Simplified Permissions.
- Addition information in the Details Section.
- New Ratings,
- New Redemption Option.
Steps to install Google Play Store v4.8.19:
- Download the Google Play Store v 4.8.19 from Link 1 or Link 2.
- Copy it to your device’s SD card.
- Now navigate to the copied apk file and install the same.
- Once installed, restart the device.
- Connect to Wi-Fi or data connection and Open the Google Play Store.
Check below the screenshots of the UI below:
That’s it now you have successfully installed Google Play Store v4.8.19. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to update Google Play Store to latest version.