Check Xolo Q700 Club specifications, features, reviews, price and availability.
Xolo Mobiles on Friday announced its first Smartphone with IP55 ratings for Dust and Water Resistance, the Xolo Q700 Club. The price tag of device is set at Rs. 6,999 and is expected to launch soon in the next upcoming days. The Smartphone would be best competitor of Android One Smartphones which launch few months back in India.
The Xolo Q700 Club features a 4.5-inch IPS display measuring screen resolutions of 854 x 480 pixels and is powered with Quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor clocking at 1.3GHz. The device has inbuilt memory of 8GB which can be further expandable up to 32GB with microSD card.
The Xolo Q700 Club sports a 5MP rear camera with LED Fllash and there is VGA front facing camera for video calling. It has IP55 ratings for dust and water resistance capability and measures 134.6 x 67 x 10.8 mm. The phone runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and packs with 2000mAh decent battery.
Xolo Q700 Club Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels screen resolutions
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support
- 5-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3-megapixels front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 134.6 x 67 x 10.8 mm
- IP55 ratings for dust and water resistance
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual front speakers, DTS
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Xolo Q700 Club Android mobile phones comes in Black and White colors options and is priced at Rs. 6,999. The device is expected to go on launch soon.