Check Xolo Q1100 Android 4.3 OS phone specs, features, reviews, pricing and availability.
Xolo has added one more Smartphone to the list of Q series by name Q1100. The Xolo Q1100 is appeared on the official website with a price tag of Rs. 14,999. The Q1100 will be the best Android phone to be bought around price of 15K.
Xolo Q1100 sports a 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 720*1280 (HD display) pixels and has Multitouch feature. The Q1100 is powered with 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm MSM8228 Snapdragon 400 processor and runs with Android v4.3 Jelly Bean OS.
The Xolo Q1100 also features 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card support. The device comes with 8-megapixels of primary camera with autofocus, LED flash feature and there is a 2-megapixel front facing camera. The connectivity of the device includes Bluetooth v3.0, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi and there is also 3.5mm audio jack. The Xolo Q1100 is packed with Li-ion 2000 mAh battery with 600 hours of 2G standby and 450 hours of 3G standby.
Xolo Q1100 Specifications:
- Display: -inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 720*1280 pixels,
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm MSM8228 Snapdragon 400 processor,
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM,
- Software: Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Storage: 8 GB internal extendable up to 32 GB with microSD card,
- SIM: Dual SIM support,
- Rear Camera: 8-megapixels with autofocus, LED flash,
- Front camera: 2-megapixels,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0 and microUSB v2.0,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Battery: 2000 mAh battery,
- Release Date: January 2014
Price and Availability:
The price of Xolo Q1100 is Rs. 14,999 and there are no other details on availability of the device.