Check Xiaomi Redmi Note specs, features, reviews, photos and pricing.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note is the new Android Phablet launched by the company. The phablet comes with 5.5-inch IPS display with 1280*720 pixels of screen resolution. The device is powered with 1.4GHz/ 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450 GPU and runs with android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The rear camera of Xiaomi Redmi Note comes with 13-megapixels with LED Flash and 1080p Full HD video recording facility. There is 5-megapixels of front facing camera for video calling feature.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note has 8 GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. The connectivity of the device includes 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and also comes with Dual SIM support. The battery of the device comes with 3200 mAh support with better Standby and talktime.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Key Specifications:
- 5.5-inch IPS display with 1280*720 pixels screen resolutions
- 1.4GHz/ 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450 GPU
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1GB/2GB RAM options based on processor
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera for video calling
- 8 GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- Dual SIM (TD-SCDMA and GSM)
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3200 mAh battery support
Price and Availability:
Xiaomi Redmi Note Android Phablet will be available with the price tag around CN¥999. As of now the device is only available in China and there are no other details regarding availability in other countries.